Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Employee Performance Reviews

I've worked for enough different bosses to know that a boss who is conscientious about tracking my performance honestly is priceless. One of my best bosses ever took great pains to document the pluses and minuses of my performance in the warehouse, and spent a great deal of time going over them with me. One of my worst bosses ever (this was at the same employer, by the way) just checked off boxes on the annual performance reviews.

If both of my bosses had had ManagerAssistant.com's software for Employee Appraisals and Reviews, they would have become better bosses. The former wouldn't have had to spend so much time looking at varied documents to see how his employees were doing. The latter wouldn't have been tempted to short-change the important boss-to-employee feedback routine.

Peace,

Tor

Tor has been paid to blog about the above topic via PayPerPost. If you are a blogger who would be interested in being paid to blog, please sign up at PayPerPost and fill in tor at torsrants dot com as your referral.

Filed Under: