Sunday, March 5, 2006

Fourfold Memes

Quite a long time ago, I got tagged for the first time by Coyote. Being by nature a lazy procrastinator, I've just now decided to decline the simple cut-and-past job necessary to effect the meme. I think partly because the "pervasive communication" experiment doesn't require any extra effort on my part, ironically enough, I find it too tedious. Don't take it personally, Coyote.

Now I discover that I've been tagged again, by MDM at Upaya. Partly because the prodding comes from a fellow libertarian who ostensibly has at least a passing familiarity with Buddhism (upaya is a Sanskrit term meaning "skillful teaching," a concept that is central to the Lotus Sutra), I've decided to partake of this meme.

Four Jobs I'’ve Had
1. Returnable bottle sorter.
2. Order pick truck driver.
3. Farm hand.
4. Standardized Testing Prep Teacher.

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over
1. Brazil
2. The Producers
3. The Haunting
4. Bladerunner

Four Places I've Lived
1. Rockport, Maine
2. Brunswick, Maine
3. Somerville, Massachusetts
4. Berlin, Deutschland

Four TV Shows I Love
1. House, M.D.
2. Firefly
3. 24
4. Lost

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven't seen (much of)
1. Six Feet Under
2. Carnivale
3. Battlestar Galactica (the new one)
4. The L-word
(actually, just about anything that isn't on the big 4 nets)

Four places I've vacationed
1. Moosehead Lake, Maine
2. River Valley Region, Maine
3. At home
4. Surry, Maine

Four of my favorite dishes
1. My wife's Pad Thai
2. Macaroni and Cheese -- the cheaper, the better
3. Baked Chips and Black Bean Salsa
4. Raisin Bran and skim milk

Four sites I visit daily
1. Slublog
2. Drudge
3. Village Soup
4. Maine Today

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Nova Scotia
2. Australia
3. Any state without an income tax
4. Central Europe

Four new bloggers I'm tagging
1. Rowan
2. Pinky
3. Exseno
4. Helen

Peace,

Tor

Tagged as: