Wednesday, September 14, 2005

An Idiot I Went To School With

I realized when I started this blog that the odds were, someday I'd get to blog about an idiot I actually knew.

Well, I went to school with this idiot. Since our surnames start with the same letter, we were in the same homeroom all through high school. I don't believe we were in many classes together, if any. But I did share a music stand with his sister in the band.

It seems he's an "experimental aviator," and this is the second time that he's unsuccessfully landed his home-built aircraft on water. He was also an experimental aviator in high school: he and two of his buddies dove into the table-sized cake sent over to our Project Graduation party by a local caterer. At least he realized there were showers at the YMCA for afterwards.

Peace,

Tor

Categories: ,