Geez, it only took me a few weeks to figure out how to get rid of an annoying bug that you definitely noticed if you read this blog with Internet Explorer. There was something funny going on with the background color at the top of the top post. It wouldn't stay up as high as it was supposed to, but if you scrolled down and went back up, it would go up to where I wanted it -- but not stay there.
I knew the problem was only with the IE browser, and not with the Opera or Mozilla/Firefox browsers. Sunday night at the theatre, I found out that one of my coworkers had some knowledge of the bug, even tho he is a Mac user. Tonight, I did some searching based on his recommendations, and found two solutions. The latter one didn't work for me, and I had to do a customization of the former to get it to work. But it does work, and now I'm generally happy with the tweaking I started some time ago.
Thanks for the help, Josh.
Categories: computers, internet
Technorati tags: Internet Explorer bugs