Sunday, May 7, 2006

Doug Hall: Maine Boy Does Good on "American Inventor"

Doug Hall, the fellow in the Hawaiian shirt on American Inventor, is a native of Maine.

I have a hard time believing that he's considered "the show's villain."

"It's TV, and they edit it to make me look as mean as possible," Hall said. "I'm the villain, even though I'm the one wearing the Hawaiian shirt."


I get more of a villain vibe from Ed Evangelista. Doug always seems personable to me. Did you see the way he was very proud of the lady who put together the restroom survival kit? And the way he made a point of talking to the family of the kid who make the dog air conditioner? And he's the one who's always hugging everyone, for cripe's sake! That's a villain?

We need more villains like Doug Hall.

Peace,

Tor

Tagged as:

Linking to: The Uncooperative Blogger, Stuck on Stupid, The Bullwinkle Blog, 123 beta
Filed Under: