Tuesday, August 8, 2006

CoolAdzine for Marketers and and Internet Traffic Ponzi Scheme

Welcome to this week's BlogExplosion tenant, CoolAdzine for Marketers. Check out CyberCelt's musings on the diversity of bloggers.

I also would like to extend an invitation to all my blogging friends to join me in an internet traffic Ponzi scheme. The good news is that, in this case, the only thing you're required to give up is a little bit of time, rather than money. The bad news is, like all Ponzi schemes, eventually you run out of people to join in and someone doesn't get the promised returns. In this case, it's twelve million website hits.

Just head over to my Free Traffic Boost page and follow the instructions. You just need to sign up, visit ten pages, and then promote the link they give you at the end of the process. I actually signed up a couple of months ago to see if I'd get any sudden onslaught of new spam, and it hasn't happened.

Two Warnings: 1) I am a free member of this Ponzi scheme, and I don't encourage anyone to become a paid member. I don't know that these folks are to be trusted with anyone's money, due to the Ponzi scheme thing. 2) Most of the websites you have to view to get your link promote get-rich-quick-without-working schemes. Please don't go through with this process if you think you're at all susceptible to such promotions. I want the readers of Tor's Rants to use their resources wisely. If you've got extra money lying about that you just have to spend, there's a PayPal donation button on this page. Let's all have fun with this, not become victims.

I'm not counting on getting any traffic due to this, and I'm sure you'll be happier too if you enter into it with the same expectation. If you do sign up, let me know and I'll link to your blog in this post, or on another one, if this post falls off the front page. And let me know if this blog is one of the pages you visit on the way to getting your link, like it's supposed to be.

Peace,

Tor

Update: I already know about the typo in the headline to this post. I can't change it now, since I've gone and trackbacked all over the place. Removing that one little "d" will send folks I pinged to a 404 page.

Linking to the following blogs with Open Trackback Posts: historymike, Common Folk Using Common Sense, Rightlinx, Planck's Constant, Don Surber, Right Wing Nation

Filed Under: