Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Inside Man

My lovely wife Rowan and I went to see Spike Lee's new joint, Inside Man, last night. I'd already seen most of it as a projectionist, but had purposefully missed the last reel till last night. We both liked it quite a bit and recommend it.

Next to see this week: The World's Fastest Indian. I saw bits and pieces of it on Sunday, when I played it. I hadn't had any interest in it till then, but now it looks quite good. Anthony Hopkins seems to be having a great time playing a real eccentric fellow.

This is this week's open trackback post. Go here for an FAQ on it. In a nutshell, trackback on most nearly any topic (at my discretion) is allowed today and today only, till midnight eastern U.S. time, provided the post has a link to this post. You don't need to be a member of the Open Trackback Alliance to participate.

Peace,

Tor

open trackback Linked by: Dane Bramage, Camelot Destra Ideale
I also found a link by Life-Florida-Whatever that didn't ping through.

Filed Under: