Tuesday, December 27, 2005

This Week's Tenant

This week, I had two strong applicants for renting the space in the left column. They both deserve your visit, so I hope you'll click on over to their blogs and say hi. I'm also adding both of them to my blogroll! (Which, as you may have noticed, has had a few sites removed lately and as such is a more exclusive neighborhood -- I'm about halfway down the list, and will be reevaluating the rest of the blogs in a methodical {i.e. slow} manner.)

The lucky tenant is Mystickal Incense & More. Despite the fact that I'm anti-incense, I allowed myself to ignore my prejudice and enjoy Stephanie's blog. She's a pagan entrepreneur who makes all of the products she sells by hand. The blog not only promotes her business, but also contains a lot of personal ruminations. Recently, she's had a lot of anti-bible-thumping rants. I'd hate to get on her bad side.

The other applicant was Reflections in the Mirror. Dawn has recently taken in a foster kitty, and otherwise advocates for cats with feline leukemia or immunodeficiency virus. She even operates a webring to that end.

Peace,

Tor

Categories: ,