Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Blog Renter: The Anti - Bill O'Reilly Blog

Just a quick note that the current occupant of the "Rent My Blog" space in the left column is the Anti-Bill O'Reilly Blog. Do go over there and check it out. I don't get to see O'Reilly out here in the sticks, so I don't know if the criticism is warranted. But you have to admire the heaping helpings of vitriol on such a sustained basis.

Since I was ill at the time, I forgot to point out the previous tenant, Haunted House Dressing. Yes, I picked it as a tenant because of the seasonally apropos title, but the blog has nothing to do with supernatural items. Check it out.

The rentals are facilitated by BlogExplosion. If you've got a blog that you want others to see, or just want to expose yourself to a good bunch of non-spam blogs, head on over.

Peace,

Tor

Category: